-2 C
Munich
Saturday, January 28, 2023

Suspicious timing of Sussex doco part two

Must read


The next episodes of Harry and Meghan’s Netflix show will be released on the day Kate hosts her festive carol service

The revelations in the docu-series threaten to overshadow the Princess of Wales’ second Together At Christmas event, The Sun reports.

The first three parts, put out last week, left the royal family reeling at a wave of astonishing personal attacks.

Stay up to date with the latest news on the British Royals with Flash. 25+ news channels in 1 place. New to Flash? Try 1 month free. Offer available for a limited time only >

The next instalment of three – called Volume Two – will be out on Thursday.

They are expected to include the exiled couple’s incendiary account of quitting royal life – known as “Megxit”.

But as they pour out their grievances in public, Kate will be at Westminster Abbey – supported husband William, King Charles and Queen Consort Camilla to celebrate the late Queen‘s decades of unswerving public service.

The event – which will be broadcast on ITV on Christmas Eve – will also pay tribute to community leaders from across the country.

Kensington Palace said: “The inspirational guests who have been invited to the Abbey in recognition of their tireless work to help and care for those around them.”

Sources say the date for Kate’s concert had been fixed in the summer.

It comes after the trailer for the bombshell series similarly dropped at an awkward time for the Cambridges.

The first of two trailers was released by Netflix on day two of Kate and William’s three-day US tour, raising speculation Harry and Meghan had purposely timed the drop to pull attention away from the couple.

In the wash-up of part one, royal sources said William was left particularly upset by perceived disrespect towards their grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, adding that he is unlikely to ever make up with Harry amid their ongoing rift.

In the first three episodes of the series, the Duchess of Sussex made a subtle dig at William and his wife, Kate Middleton, as she described meeting them for the first time.

The royal family are understood to have not watched Harry & Meghan, for which the Sussexes are reported to have been paid around $158 million.

Sources claimed relations between Harry and his brother were at “an all-time low” and said the pair were exchanging Christmas gifts for their children, though not for each other.

Another said William had asked friends not to intervene, telling them “not to fuel the conflict”.

This article originally appeared on The Sun and was reproduced with permission

Originally published as Part two of Harry and Meghan’s series to be released on a huge day for Kate Middleton



Source link

- Advertisement -

More articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

Latest article